Become part of the Best team in Goa! At Strike Casino we encourage you to bring your skills downtown, where you can play, work and succeed. Our team of professionals that make up Strike, consists of some of the most accomplished, innovative and committed individuals in the gaming industry. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our employees are our most valuable asset and looking forward to you joining the team.
Open positions are:
- Issue gaming chips to customers for cash.
- Redeem chips for cash at customer request
- Operate assigned cage according to company procedures.
- Count and verify cash amount at start of the shift.
- Balance funds at the end of the shift.
- Help other cashiers when needed.
- Assist customers with any credit-related problems.
- Complete all gaming forms and reports.
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service to customers.
- Record information regarding all transactions.
- Maintain the cage safe and clean.
2. F&B Executive
- Organizing duty roster of service staff. Cost control, inventory, Training Maintaining SOP for quality.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Welcome guests, check guests in and out of the Casino
- Greet guests; answer any questions or concerns
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Maintain an orderly front desk
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing
- Other duties as assigned
4. Sales & Marketing Executive
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate guest needs
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Deal cards to patrons during games of chance.
- Play house hands from behind a gaming table.
- Deal appropriate number of cards out to players.
- Check players’ bets.
- Compare players’ hands with the house and determine winner.
- Announce winner and begin new game.
- Conduct other gambling games such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno.
- Inspect cards to ensure compliance with gaming standards.
- Inspect gaming equipment.
- Receive cash wagers.
- Compute players’ winnings and losses.
- Notify Pit Supervisor of any irregularities.
- Resolve disputes or arguments by conferring with Pit Manager.
- Entice players to sit at table and play.
6. Surveillance Officer
- Observe casino for irregular activities such as cheating or theft by employees or patrons, using audio/video equipment and one-way mirrors.
- Report all violations and suspicious behaviors to supervisors, verbally or in writing.
- Monitor establishment activities to ensure adherence to all state gaming regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Supervise and train surveillance observers.
- Utilizing surveillance equipment (e.g. cameras, one-way mirrors, audio monitors) properly
- Conducting periodic walks of the casino floor and other areas on the property
- Retaining audio and video recordings according to company policy
- Cooperating with other casino security staff
- Cooperating with prosecutors should documented activity lead to a formal criminal charge
7. Surveillance Supervisor
- Maintains the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality of the department
- Protects the safety of casino patrons, associates and company assets
- Create and deliver weekly and monthly investigation and large loss reports for senior management
- Responsible for all duties of a Surveillance Operator
- Report on any areas of non-compliance within the company policies and procedures to the Head of Surveillance Department
- Accountable for investigations assigned by management or within the investigations team
- Provide effective, efficient, and professional lines of communications within the department and with other departments
- Complete and maintain any administrative tasks relevant to this position, including performance reviews and staff discipline
- Provide professional and exceptional customer service in accordance with established company standards